In support of National Solidarity Week for Mi'kma'ki Oct 19-24, Axe & Crocus will be giving away a prize pack with a value of over $100.
- The draw will be held Friday October 24th at 5pm
- $10 to enter your name in the draw, you may enter as many times as you like
- Every dollar raised will be sent directly to the front lines to support the Mi'kmaq Fishery
- I will ship the prize anywhere in Canada, the cost of shipping will be covered by Axe & Crocus, not taken from the donations
- Choose "free delivery" on check out!
This business recognizes and supports the inherent rights of First Nations, Metis, and Inuit across Canada and calls on all levels of government to make good on their legal and moral obligations to Indigenous nations. Axe & Crocus also believes that individual Canadian citizens have an obligation to speak and act on behalf of the people whose land we occupy, not only because it is right but because Indigenous sovereignty and the health and strength of Indigenous nations is vital to the health of our shared planet.
Included in the draw:
- 1 Forager's Apron, designed and sewn in Dawson City by Made by Auds (crocus deisgn by Cud Eastbound, printed by Ninth Avenue Printing)
- 3 pack of infused vinegars, all made with locally foraged and grown ingredients plus organic vinegar
- 2 pack of flavoured salts, made with locally sourced ingredients and hand-harvested sea salt
- 1 cotton tote bag (not pictured) designed and printed in Dawson City
Other ways to help: